In today’s competitive world, having a well performing website is more important than ever.
Despite the growing popularity of social media, most people with a problem still rely on Google to help them find the answer.
But if you don’t have a website, you have no chance of showing up in the search results.
This means that you miss out on potential customers and that any new business ends up in the hands of you competitors.
The ones with a website!
But having a website is only one part of the equation. It’s the content you post on your website that will dictate your level of success.
With the right website content you can:
- Connect with your customers
- Generate new business
- Increase your sales
- Improve your conversion rates
- Showcase your products and services
- Increase your credibility
How a website copywriter can build your brand
If you don’t have a website, or if the website you do have isn’t producing results, it may be time to hire a professional website copywriter.
Writing for the web is a difficult and time-consuming process. It requires certain skills and expertise to produce quality copy that gets results.
A website copywriter will:
- Write engaging content – copywriters are wordsmiths. They know which words make the greatest impact and how to write copy that packs a punch.
- Provide flexibility – you can hire a copywriter for a single project or set up a retainer agreement. Whatever your budget allows.
- Offer competitive rates– freelance copywriters simply get paid for the work they do. There’s no fancy overheads or hidden costs.
- Save you time – depending on the complexity of a project, website copywriting can be can take a significant amount of time to get right. Hiring a copywriter will free up your time and allow you to focus on what you do best.
Build relationships – a copywriter bridges the gap between you and your customers. They will research customer pain points and write persuasive content that encourages them to invest in your brand.
- Help you get found on Google – a professional copywriter will place your keywords in all the right spots. This will improve your Google ranking and increase your website traffic.
- Be consistent – business owners are usually too busy to post regular content. But consistency is everything when it comes to gaining brand exposure. A copywriter will help you plan your content and deliver it on schedule.
Web copy that converts
Now that you understand the impact a well-written website can have on your business, it’t time to talk about search engine optimisation (SEO).
SEO is the process of optimising your website to get organic (unpaid) traffic from the search engine results page.
It is a specialised practice that involves the placement of certain keywords and phrases that make your site attractive to Google.
There are also a number of other factors involved including your URL, title tag, meta description, image file names, alt tag, and links.
A good SEO copywriter will know all the tricks and techniques required to make your content shine.
They will make sure the copy they write is not only readable by humans but that it also pleases the Google gods.
An SEO copywriter will create content that is customer-focused, builds trust in your brand, and increases your conversion rates.
All you have to do is find the right copywriter to suit your needs. Then sit back and watch them work their magic.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, get in touch. My website copywriting will help you attract new customers and position you above the competition.