Website Copy Audit
If you suspect that your website is letting you down, it may be time for a professional website copy audit.
A content audit will help you identify key problem areas. It will examine every aspect of your website – from the content, to the design, function and usability of your website as a whole.
Once you receive my feedback, you can implement the changes yourself or I can put together an affordable content writing package that will help you achieve the results you desire.
Features of a website content audit
As a business owner, there’s no point paying for something that doesn’t convert to sales. A website copy audit is great way to make sure that your website is performing at its optimal best. It will put your mind at ease so that you can concentrate on more important things like running your business.
Here are a few of the things I will focus on during your professional website audit:
- Audience analysis – I’ll research your target audience to determine the type of content you need to produce.
- Structure and layout – I’ll assess the placement of your pages and the way your website is designed.
- Keyword placement – I’ll examine your keywords to see if they are relevant and appropriately placed.
- Review current content – I’ll check the relevancy, flow, readability, image quality, and word count etc of each page.
- Tone of voice – I’ll examine the language, tone, and style of your content to see if it matches your brand image.
- Gaps in content – I’ll take a big picture view of your website. What messages are you sending? Are there any gaps in your content strategy?
- Plus more.
For more information regarding my website copy audit services, get in touch.