Website Copy Audit
As a business owner, there’s no point paying for something that doesn’t convert to sales.
If you suspect that your website is letting you down, it may be time for a professional website copy audit.
A website copy audit is great way to make sure that your website is performing at its optimal best.
It will examine every aspect of your website including the content, design, functionality, and usability.
Once you receive my feedback, you can make the changes yourself or I can create an affordable writing package to help you out.
Features of a website content audit
During your website copy audit I will focus on the following:
- Audience analysis – I’ll research your target audience to determine the type of content you need to produce.
- Structure and layout – I’ll assess the placement of your pages and the way your website is designed.
- Keyword placement – I’ll examine your keywords to see if they are relevant and appropriately placed.
- Content – I’ll check the relevancy, flow, readability, image quality, and word count of each page.
- Tone of voice – I’ll examine the language, tone, and style of your content to see if it matches your brand image.
- Gaps in content – I’ll take a big picture view of your website. What messages are you sending? Are there any gaps in your content strategy?
- Plus more.
For more information regarding my website copy audit services, get in touch.