If you have a product or service to promote but you do want a website, a landing page may be the answer. A landing page is a standalone web page with one single aim – to persuade your audience to take action.
Landing page copy should be clear, concise, and written in a tone of voice that defines your brand. It should appeal to your audience and grab their attention from the moment they arrive on the page.
A landing page is the cheap form of advertising. But you only get one shot, so make it count.
Landing pages are a great way to:
- Promote special offers
- Gather newsletter signups
- Collect customer details
- Gather blog subscribers
- Get webinar registrations
- Promote special events
- Advertise ebooks
- Generate brand awareness
- Increase customer engagement
Types of landing pages
Landing pages come in a range of formats. Some landing pages are purely focused on generating leads while others are designed to sell a product or service. The style you require will depend on your purpose.
- Lead capture page – A lead capture page can help you gather leads for your promotions. It usually contains a contact form that visitors are asked to fill out.
- Pitch page – A pitch page is designed to promote a particular product, rather than generate leads. It should highlight the benefits of your product or service and feature bullet points that capture the reader’s attention.
- Squeeze page – A squeeze page is designed to squeeze an email address out of visitors by offering a gift in return. Squeeze pages play an important role in your overall marketing strategy and can help you build relationships and grow you brand.
- Click-through page – A click-through page is to designed to encourage visitors to click through to another page where the actual conversion happens.
- Sales page – A sales page is a standalone page designed to sell a product or a service. It should feature persuasive language that compels your visitors to make a purchase as soon as they land on the page.
Contact me to find out more about my my landing page services.